KSA offers fully residential co-education with the blend of deep-rooted ethos of our ancient Indian culture and the most modern teaching methodologies. KSA stresses an overall development of the students by carefully balancing the students' academics, activities, sports, performing and aesthetics arts in the state-of-the art infrastructure and facilities available within the campus
Admissions to KSA are strictly based on the ability of the student to cope up with the international programms offered at the school
Grade LKG to Grade V : Junior Section ( JS )
Grade VI to Grade VIII : Middle Section ( MS )
Grade IX to Grade XII: Senior Section ( SS )
1. Applicants, applying for the admissions to all classes, will be appearing for an admission test in addition to the personal interview.
The parents of overseas students, who are offered seats in the Academy, will ensure that the travel documents are complete in all respects. They will be required to bring the following documents pertaining to their wards in the Academy Office on arrival:
1. Passport valid for at least one year
2. Visa valid for at least one year
3. Health certificate
4. Scholastic report from the school last attended
5. School leaving certificate
6. A copy of registration obtained from the local Police.
Disclaimer : Kirpal Sagar Academy tries to keep the information on its website(s) accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information will always be up-to date. If you see something in a KSA webpage that needs correction or updation, please contact us 9814920423.